Sometimes life will throw you into situations beyond your control. All of a sudden, affording your continued education is in jeopardy. Kappa doesn’t believe these circumstances should prevent anyone from obtaining a degree, which is why the Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation offers more than 150 scholarships that provide financial assistance to our initiated members.
Visit www.kappakappagamma.org/foundation to view the full list of scholarships available.
Kappa Anniversary Scholarship Application:
The application and college academic transcript (get unofficial copy from the Registrar’s office or Web Advisor) due to Dean Merritt email@example.com, Office of Student Affairs, 700 E. Broadway, Monmouth, IL 61462 NO LATER THAN Monday, June 1, 2015. The scholarship is around $1,500.00 and will be determined by need, involvement and academics. The recipient will be notified by the second week of June and the check will be dispersed prior to July 1, 2015. A potential prize recipient shall:
1) be an Alpha Chapter Kappa active
2) be in good financial standing with the chapter and the fraternity at large
3) be a full-time student at Monmouth College
4) be entering into her senior year in fall 2015
5) have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above
Grades for spring 2015 semester will be posted no later than Friday May 22nd. This is the GPA that applicants should use. If you have any questions please let me or Dean Merritt know. This is a great opportunity and i recommend all of you whom are eligible to apply!
For the full application, please download below.
Congratulations to Victoria Violante, the 2014-2015 Scholarship Recipient!
Most Improved Scholarship Award:
Criteria to receive the scholarship:
- A member must be in good financial standing
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled as as full-time student
- Recipient(s) must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above to be considered for the award
- Most improved GPA will be evaluated on FALL to SPRING semester grades
- The recipient(s) will be selected based on most improved GPA from FALL to SPRING.
- The recipient(s) will receive monetary award for the Most Improved Scholarship; the award will be presented for the first time at a chapter banquet during Family Weekend.
- The Chapter President and Vice President of Academic Excellence are not eligible for the scholarship. Those reviewing the grades and serving on the selection committee will include; Associate Dean of Students, Chapter Council Advisor, VPAE advisor, and Alpha Chapter President.
- Monetary award of $250 dollars will be awarded to the recipient(s) and will fluctuate each year based on donations collected.